- Reservations must be secured with a major credit card
- A $200 refundable damage deposit on all pontoons is due on the day of the rental-along with the rental fee and the completed rental agreement.
- TN Sales tax of 9.25% will be added to all rentals.
- Fuel charge additional
Rules & Regulations
- Must be at least 21 years old and have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have a major credit card.
- No drugs or alcohol allowed on rental boats at all.
- We reserve the right to refuse rentals to anyone visibly intoxicated.
- You must obey all rules & regulations of the lake while renting.
- Boats cannot stay out overnight.
- Boats must be in by their contracted time.
- A late fee of $25 will be charged for boats not returned within 15 minutes of their scheduled time.
- Any damage to the boat is the sole responsibility of the person’s name on the contract
- Cancellations on reservations must be made at least 24 hours prior to the reserved time.
- Reservations that are cancelled after this time-or “no-shows” will be charged $100.00
- No refunds will be issued for late arrivals or early returns
- No refunds will be issued due to bad weather-although a rain-check may be issued.